Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: P H Kulkarni
Publisher: Sri Satguru Publications
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8170306728
Study of Ayurveda is eternal. One can try to understand Ayurveda in one’s life. It seems very difficult. Hence it is beneficial to study Ayurveda everyday, every life.
In this book ten diseases are considered as described in Ayurvedic Treaties and recent research references are given for benefit of interested persons.
Be Ayurveda help every body to be happy!
1. Aamavata (Rheumatoid Arthritis).
2. Amlapitta (acid dyspeptic disease).
3. Kasa (cough).
4. Malavashtambha (constipation).
5. Mutrakruchhra (dysurea).
6. Pratishyaya (nasopharyngitis).
7. Shirahshool (Cephalgia/headache).
8. Tamakshwasa (bronchial Asthma).
9. Vata Vyadhi (nervous diseases).
10. Unmada (acute anxiety).
11. Therapeutic index.