Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: P H Kulkarni
Publisher: Sri Satguru Publications
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8170306647
Study of Ayurveda is eternal. One can try to understand Ayurveda in one’s life. It seems very difficult. Hence it is beneficial to study Ayurveda everyday, every life.
In this book salient features about diagnosis are considered as described in Ayurvedic Treaties and recent research references are given for benefit of interested persons.
Be Ayurveda help every body to be happy!
1. Tridosha Vikruti (Tridosha pathology).
2. Doshagatee (directions of Dosha).
3. Doshanam Vruddhikshyalakshanani (aggravated/decreased symptoms of Dosha).
4. Prakupita Doshanam Karmani (functions of aggravated Doshani).
5. Dhatu Mala Vruddhi Kshaya Lakshanani (aggravated/decreased symptoms of Dhatu/Mala).
6. Rogani (about diseases).
7. Rogi pareekshavidhi (examination of patient).
8. Roganam Utpatti Vibhaga (disease formation).
9. Roganam Karanani (aetiological factors).
10. Janmabalpravrutta Vyadhi (congenital anomalies).
11. Vegavrodha (suppression of natural urges).
12. Srotodushti (vitiation of channels).
13. Agni (enzyme energy).
14. Agnimandya (low fire energy).
15. Aharak Karanani.
16. Aama (toxic compound from food).
17. Samprapti (pathogenesis).
18. Roga Pratikar Kshamata (defence mechanism).
19. Differential diagnosis.
i). Research references.
ii). Therapeutic index.