Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: P H Kulkarni
Publisher: Sri Satguru Publications
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8170307074
Study of Ayurveda is eternal. One can try to understand Ayurveda in one’s life. It seems very difficult. Hence it is beneficial to study Ayurveda everyday, every life.
In this book salient features about Ayurveda Vistas are considered as described in Ayurvedic Treaties and recent research references are given for benefit of interested persons.
Be Ayurveda help every body to be happy!
1. The antiviral effect of the Ayurvedic preparation Sookshma Triphala on different Coxsackie viruses and rotavirus SA11 and the influence of this preparation on GMK and MA-104 cell lines/S. Bopegamage and A. Petrovicova.
2. Samskaras as potentiating procedures in medicinal preparations/M. Junius.
3. Gold compound (Suvarna Kalpa) -a valuable drug in Ayurveda - case histories/Horst Poeblmann.
4. Eating habits of Australians/Joanne Keith.
5. Clinical assessment of efficacy of Madhavi Tail for nourishment, healthy growth and lustrous hair/Pratibha Shah and N.C. Shah.
6. Myocardial anoxia from a different management perspective/Michael E. Godfrey. 7. Hypolipidemic herbal drugs - pharmacological and toxicological screening/Sree Rama Murthy, M. Srinivasan and T.S. Selvakumar.
8. Tapyo (an Ayurvedic medicine of Ziro valley in Arunachal Pradesh)/Y.P. Kohli.
9. Deerghayu : in the view of Ayurveda/Shrikar (Tatya) Jalukar.
10. A study of Vatrakta/V.V. Bhagwat.
11. A clinical study of Gokshur, Punarnava Varun Kwath in Prameha/B.M. Kulkarni. 12. Applied therapeutics in Ayurveda including cosmetics/Shobha V. Kulkarni.
13. Rasayan in pregnancy/Shivkant Chingale.
14. Environment, modern civilization and Ayurveda/H.B. Deshpande.
15. Health for all regimen for healthy life/S.R. Manapure.
16. Prakruti (nature) and its applied aspects/Maneesha M. Baxi.
17. Dihydroagarofuran sesquiterpenoids from celastrus paniculatus/D.D. Nanavati. 18. Role of media in health education/Manohar Pingle.
19. Environmental pollution - causes, effects and management Ayurvedic approach/Dinkar Govind Thatte & O.P. Tiwari.
20. I am O.K. you are O.K./Dilip Deodhar.
21. Sports medicine and Ayurveda/B.B. Date.
22. Orchids in therapeutics/Raj D. Kak & Santosh Mehtani.
23. Ayurveda in health services of Maharashtra : review/Rajaprakash A. Bhomraj. 24. Efficacy of Rakta-Vardhak - (Ayurvedic tonic) on physical fitness of average Indian boxers - a pilot study/A.Y. Ketkar, P.V. Paranjpe & P.H. Kulkarni.
25. What should we do to revitalise local traditional health practises in rural communities?/Ramesh Nanal.
26. 56 view in the world ! Tridoshas and blood groups !!/S.R. Apte.
27. Marketing of aphrodisiac medicines/Amod Sane.
28. Protective effect of diospyros peregrina root extract against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in mice/Anupam Bishayee & Malay Chatterjee. 29. Contribution of a house-wife Ayurveda/Neela Vasudeo Bhagwat.
30. Evaluation of Ayurvedic management of Vataja Hrdroga/Rajendra S. Huparikar & M.G. Oak.
31. Effect of hepatoprotective Ayurvedic drugs on lysosomal enzymes of liver and kidney during CCL4 induced hepatic injury in Albino rats/Ravindra Kanase, Subhash Patil, Aruna Kanase & P.H. Kulkarni.
32. Role of lysosomal enzymes in the hepatoprotective action of Ayurvedic drugs during CCL4 induced hepatic injury in Albino rats/Ravindra Kanase, Subhash Patil, Aruna Kanase & P.H. Kulkarni.
33. Cosmetic effect of Mahagandhak Rasayan/Shailesh Nadkarni & Devaki Nadkarni.
34. Mantra - Vidnyana /Vijay B. Rendalkar.
35. An effective integrated Ayurvedic treatment/R.B. Gogte.
36. A few observations after evaluation Ojobal in breast fed children/Sanyukta A. Gokhale.
37. The Australian school of Ayurveda/Krishna Kumar.
38. Herbal medicine of the Maori people of New Zealand/Pamela Crisp.
39. Ayurvedic expression of Selye’s stress terms/Agnes Szabo & Rudolf Nebez.
40. Langhan -a case report/Emelia Lopresto.
41. The effect of Prasham on Senile depression/Arun Shitre.
42. Role of Punarnava in essential hypertension/M.D. Sane.
43. A post graduate course in Ayurved/S.M. Sathye.
44. Cosmotology in Ayurveda - clinical management of Palitham (grey hair)/S. Sunil Kumar, C. Srinivasulu, & T. Sripathi Rao.
45. Suryanamaskara - the sun salutation/Mandar Akkalkotkar.
46. An easier management of dehydration (in children)/M.P. Prabhudesai & M.M. Prabhudesai.
47. Mythological references of few plants with reflections in Ayurveda/N.V. Salgarkar.
48. Kuti Praveshik Vidhi/V.L. Wagh & P.H. Kulkarni.
49. Anotomical changes in ‘Fistula in Ano’ (Bhagandar) by Ksharsutra/J.T. Chotai. 50. Ayurvedic concept of Sira/Leela Awachat.
51. A case report - a lead poisoning/Ashwini Shitre.
52. Clinical study of influenza and effect of Kumari Kalpa/S.S. Shepal & P.H. Kulkarni.
53. Pleomorphism of germs/Horst Poeblmann.
54. Ureteric calculus : an experience of emergency treatment with Ayurved/Subhash Mehta.
55. Case reports/Subhash Dixit.