Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: Pritam Singh
Publisher: Singh Brothers
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8172053835
This book is an anthology of twenty-five thought-provoking studies on various Sikh themes, most of which were undertaken at the request of such prestigious institutions as:
1. South Asian Institute, University of Heidelberg, West Germany.
2. Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms Unversitat, Bonn, West Germany
3. Northern Michigan University, Michigan, USA.
4. Russian Orthodox Church, Moscow.
5. The Singapore Sikh Education Foundation, Singapore.
6. Council of Indian Culture, New delhi
7. Punjabi University, Patiala
8. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
As the author does not follow the beaten track, the readers will not take long to appreciate his logical approach to Sikh problems, old and new.
Guru Nanak’s Childhood
Guru Nanak vis-à-vis Other Religions
Religion for Peace and Integration
As Enunciated by Guru Nanak Dev
Guru Nanak’s Art of Teaching
The Interpretations of Mool-Mantra
India’s Debt to Guru Nanak
Adi-Granth: The Sikh Scripture
Bhai Banno’s Copy of Guru
Arjan Dev’s Pothi
The Ahiyapur Pothi
Transliteration of Guru Granth Sahib
Into Devanagari script
Computerization of Sikh scriptural
The Significance of Sikh Baptism
The Sikh Custom of Sharing Food
Baba Dayal Ji
Maharaja Rajit Singh’s Relevance Today
The Deviational Tendency of Sikh Missions
Kirtan and the Sikhs
Sikhism and National Integration
Multi-Cellular concept of Community
‘Houses of the Book’ as Book-House
Lasting Peace, Disarmament and Just
Relations Among Nations
The Problems of secularism in a Multi-
The Sikh Mode of Life in the Modern World
Bhagat Puran Singh
Consciousness of Sikh Identity