Author: Swami Tathagatananda
Publisher: Advaita Ashram
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9788175053380
Life as the source of all things is divine through and through and therefore, the fundamental problems of life can only be solved when we are able to discover our hidden divinity, the centre of life
In the topics dealt with in this book, the image of divinity of life has been projected and the unity of thought inspite of the diversity of subject matter, cannot escape the notice of the perceptive reader.
There are many topics that are of import to the spiritual seeker, whatever be his or her path. Broadly, they all point to a scheme of holistic living, as opposed to modern living, which is bereft of spiritual insight.
The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.
--- Albert Einstein
Preface to the American Edition
Section One – Present – Day Crisis
1. Malady of Modern Culture
2. ‘Culture-Disease’ and its Remedy
3. Worry and its cure
4. The Face of Violence
5. The Dangers of Victory
Section Two – Need of the Hour
6. Life-Saving Values of Life
7. Way to Happiness
8. Pain and its Relief
Section Three – New Gospel
9. Vedanta and the western world
10. Vedanta Movement in U.S.A.
11. Psychic Trouble and Vedanta
12. Theory of Creation – Hindu View
13. Divine Law
15. Mind and it's Two Faces
Section Four – In Their Footprints
16. The Need for a Worldview and Swami Vivekananda
17. Swami Vivekananda – An Avatara of Shakti
18. The Baranagore Math – A Laboratory for Discovering Divine Life
19. Sashi Maharaj – The Main Pillar of the Math