Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: H P Blavatsky
Publisher: Theosophical Publishing
ISBN/UPC (if available): 8170592615
‘Theosophy’ may sound outlandish to many people. Is it some abstruse philosophy? Is it other-worldly?
In this book such mis-apprehensionsare dispelled by H.P. Blavatsky, one of the Founders of the theosophical society. She anticipates every likely question, and answers it forthrightly, vigorously and brilliantly.
Theosophy is no armchair philosophy but a do-it-yourself guide to sane living. Here we find no moralizing, but a stirring call to take charge of our own life and bow to no authority from outside.
Theosophy is not other-worldly, but totally geared to the here and now. It offers nothing dull, but is a testament of joy, hope and fearlessness.
1. Theosophy and the Theosophical Society
2. Exoteric and Esoteric Theosophy
3. The Working System of the Theosophical Society
4. The Relations of the Theosophical Society to Theosophy
5. The Fundamental Teachings of Theosophy
6. Theosophical Teachings as to Nature and Man
8. On Reincarnation or Rebirth
9. On Life after Death
10. On the Nature of Our Thinking Principle
11. The Mysteries of Reincarnation
12. What is Practical Theosophy?
13. On the Misconceptions about the Theosophical Society
14. The Theosophical ‘Mahatmas’