Shipping Note: This item usually arrives at your doorstep in 10-15 days
Author: Swami Tejomayananda
Translator(s)/ Editors(s): Swami Tejomayananda
Publisher: Chinmaya Mission Trust
ISBN/UPC (if available): 9788175974883
Go ahead. Take a look inside. You could use a good laugh. This colourful Ah! Wisdom Book will knock your socks off! It’s a collection of short, Real Life incidents, where Swami Tejomayananda has given the highest wisdom during casual interactions with devotees. In a witty and simple way, his playful statements are instantly engaging – when unravelled, they provide the basic building blocks of everyday life.
Featuring titles such as Lock, Stock and all smoking barrels and The vanishing tiger, these delightful stories – accompanied by vibrant cartoons – warp great insight and inspiration. It’s a one-of-a-kind book. It’s Vedanta – and a prescription for happy living – in a fun, practical way.
1. When does life begin?
2. Real new world
3. The Phantom World
4. Man and Wiseman
5. The heart of the Matter
6. Master of the Mind
7. The trick business of the mind
8. Making lemonade from lemons
9. Light years ahead of y’all
10. World without Me
11. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the changeless of us all?
12. The earth, moon and the vocabulary of knowledge
13. The night has a thousand eyes
14. The Magical Charm of the Pied Piper
15. Why Pray?
16. The Homecoming
17. The Length of Your Love Line
18. Thank God you’re here!
19. Well-wisher or wish-fulfiller
20. Head or Heart – At wit’s end
21. Standpoint of Dharma
22. Time tested and fool proof
23. Love’s loopy Logic
24. The Omission Commission
25. Hey! Look around you
26. The Altered ego
27. The Luggage of life
28. Kurdle the choice
29. The Philosophy of Chen and tana tana
30. Easy come, easy go
31. Nothing of value
32. Restlessness on the run
33. Why did God create the World?
34. Sense and sensibility
35. A Matter of time and place
36. Essay on a cow
37. A Few good men
38. A leap of faith
39. Mind your Business!
40. Lock, stock and all smoking barrels
41. Creators, leaders and producers
42. The mind catcher
43. What’s in a name?
44. Always a question mark
45. Rule of patience
46. Give you, get me free
47. Inside out wisdom
48. The Empirical in the Absolute
49. Alone to the alone all alone is the way
50. The wandering minstrel
51. Dance of the delectable
52. In the twinkling of an eye
53. The paradoxical nature of consciousness
54. Supercalifragilistic expialidocious
55. The mighty illusion
56. What is truth?
57. The Vanishing tiger
58. Enjoy in joy
59. Letting out the Fizz
60. The Zero Sum Solution
61. The Time Hand of God
62. Dead bees on a cake
63. Twice upon a time
64. The Motor, the Driver and the fuel
65. Who’s giving to whom?
66. I’m fine, thank You
67. The Whole World in my palms
68. Secret of the deep
71. Total Contentment of a Jivanamukta
72. I am Where I am
73. Whichever way the wind Blows
Transliteration and Pronunciation Guide